Role-Players' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW*

2 posters

Go down

Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW* Empty Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW*

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 am

What if?

It’s a question asked so many times in the THG universe of RPGs. What if I never got reaped? What if we could get married and live together? What if he/she never died? What if the Hunger games didn’t happen anymore. There’s so many, good or bad, and they’re in a parallel dimension of Panem.

Welcome to the Parallel Panem. It’s up to you whether those ‘What if’s’ end up good or bad.

I know what you’re thinking: C’mon, ANOTHER THG RPG?! But it’s not what it looks like. It’s a parallel dimension! The Hunger Games were abolished and ended after the 90th game, an especially gruesome one, and Panem went into an era of peace because President Snow died. You could travel between the district, go into the wilderness, and even visit the Capitol! Marriages between people from different districts was soon allowed and so was moving to a new district Poverty has reclined, but it still exists, mostly in the lower districts.Many relationships still happened (Jacque and Hannah Laughing) and some will happen. The events of THG book Mockingjay did not occur in this parallel dimension.

This used to be on the Sims 3 forums board, but the Mods decide to be idiots and lock it. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Alathria on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW* Empty Re: Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW*

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 am

MAIN RULES

We can’t have an RPG like this without rules, right? You have to read the MAIN RULES at least. Yes, there are other sets of rules. I’ll get to that later, you impatient (hopefully) human life form.

*Under no circumstances, will you EVER be mean to another person in OCC (Out Of Character) chat. No fighting, flaming, or name-calling, or else I send the Polliers after you, on their favorite mode. Evil or Very Mad Be polite and nice. Dirty jokes and the like are allowed.

*You can have as many characters as you like, but keep it reasonable and keep them all fairly active.

*Talk in some form of brackets when in OCC chat- [.] [[.]] {.} {{.}} (.) ((.))- and so on.

*Only I, Alathria (A.K.A Albert A.K.A Alberto A.K.A Albertay A.K.A Sir Doctor Professor Alberto), can FF to the next day and control the time.

*You MUST FF (Fast Forward) through Woohoo and birth.

*Pregnancies, romances, marriages and the like are all welcome here. Pregnancies last 1 RL week.

*Characters can be ages 2 to 96.

*Be creative and have fun!

*If you have read all the rules, put the words ‘classy’ and ‘amaeballs’ somewhere in your form.

*Even though the Hunger Games have been abolished and stopped, your characters can still kill each other. But this time it’s illegal except in sel-defense of yourself or another Charrie. Murder being illegal is a shock to all. Laughing

*Keep it around PG-13. Or something like that. Laughing

*Please use correct grammer. The exception to this rule is if English is not your first language and typos Uncapitalized letters at the beginning and in names are my pet peeve. I will slap you if you talk like this:
‘so 2day i went 2 da fair and I bot sum mayo. ‘ No. Just no.

*Since it is a parallel universe, a lot of things should be the same; mainly romances, locations, family differences, and crap like that. Try to keep the characters similar to the originals and all that jazz *jazz hands*.

*Let’s keep those Canadians secret, eh Mle? Laughing (I just put that in to see if I make you die again. I’m such a NICE friend.)

*If you want your Charries to go to the Capitol, ask me in OCC post. Same goes for relocation and staying in a district that you don’t nescarily live in for a long time.

*No Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Everybody has a couple flaws.

Now that the MAIN RULES are over, let’s get in to the travel rules, EH?

TRAVEL RULES

*Tell me if you are going to relocate, move, go to the Capitol, or stay in another district for a long period of time.

*Only 8 charries of yours at a time can be travelling.

*You can travel by train (to all the other districts and Capitol) or by hovercraft (ONLY TO ZE CAPITOL).

*Train rides do not last a whole day. District 6 got smart and made them fatser and not break down. They only last about two or three hours. You may FF those if you wish.

*No smuggling drugs or weapons. (Your charries can try however. Laughing )

*District 6, District 5, and District 3 run the trains The attendants are Avoxes.

*Please have a reason for travel, whether it be visiting friends, better work, or the Capitol told you so, you just need a reasonable reason.
Read the Romance rules before making your charrie embark on a magical journey of LOVE.Laughing

ROMANCE RULES

*Only ages 14 and up may be in a romance. Crushes are allowed at every age though.

*Woohoo is only allowed for ages 15 and above.

*Marriage is only allowed for ages 16 on up.

*Pregnancy is only allowed for ages 16 through 48.

*If your character marries another character from another district, you must decide which district they will both live in then.

*You can have as many kiddies as you want.

*Marriages must have a certificate of marriage, so you gotta get a justice from the justice building whether you’re gonna elope or have a small or big wedding.

*Bigger weddings are usually in District 1, 2 and 4, sometimes 3. Smaller weddings are usually in the poorer districts, 5 through 12.

*You can marry people who are from a different district.

*You may use pregnancy pills after one RL week of pregnancy.

*As some districts have special marriage customs, (Putting a net over eachother, D4) people who are from different districts and are getting married must combine their district's customs.

EVERYDAY LIFE DISTRICT RULES

*Children go to school from ages 5 to 18. They can skip school all they want, however.

*Part-time jobs are available for ages 13 to 18. After 18, it’s full time, or different job.

*You may go into the wilderness, but you must tell the peacekeepers if you are going and receive a tracking bracelet. They’ll let you out through a gate.

*LE LAWS
Rape-stocks and whipping
Stealing-Whipping
Murder (except in self-defense of yourself or someone else)-execution
Mauling or severely hurting someone-stocks
Arson-whipping
Drug dealing-Stocks
Kidnapping-execution

*If you want to help me flesh out the district’s culture and history a bit, I welcome it greatly.

*To become a peacekeeper, tell me in an OCC post and I must find at least five pages of RP when I search your name and a charries. Then, I will give you the form and it’ll be smooth sailing from there on.

*You can control the weather but be realistic. Only I can start MASSIVE storms like blizzards and hurricanes and tornados and stuff.

*Every RL Sunday, there is a Market Day in every district, sort of like a holiday and it’s like a very small festival without rides or games. You can go to any district and take part in this holiday.

*Ghosts roam around everywhere.

*District 1,2, and 4 no longer have official training academies, but they’re still there and are still used just for the sake of culture, careerness, and for peacekeeper training. Most district teenagers go to the academies at least 4 or 5 times a week and spar with fellow careers.

[b]MAFIA RULES

*There is a mafia in districts 5-12, the smallest in twelve and the largest ones in 8, 10, 7, and 5. A mafia is a very organized crime ring that is very strict, secretive, and violent. They are made up of about 5 or 6 gangs that fight each other for control of the district. They control the drugs, alcohol, and prostitution rings. They also spy on each other and fight a lot. Not every citizen knows about the Mafia

*There is no mafia in districts 1-4, but there are plenty of drugs and prostitution rings. Feel free to get involved with those.

*I own the District 8 mafia and if you want to join that, tell me in an OCC post. Others need to step up and volunteer to run the mafia’s in district 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12. Please help with this, it’s not that hard to run, just some RP and who’s-who and all that.

*If you are in the Mafia, I advise you to keep it on the low-down. The mafia doesn’t like tattle-tales.

*There are a number of positions in the mafia that you may fill. They are the following:
Spy-A job usually filled by younger females or small boys. Spies have to good at climbing, resourceful, quiet, and clever in order to get the job done. They are trained specially by the Mafia leader to stalk, steal, and eavesdrop on other gangs and people.

Thugs-This position is usually filled by big, stupid men who like violence. They help with security, lifting heavy loads, and other things that require brute strength. Like it or not, thugs don’t usually last long. They perish in their position during a fight or when the Mafia needs the no longer or when they break the rules.

Left Hand-This is a second-in-line position and can be filled by one man or woman only. They deal with getting rid of noisy members and people, killings, and drug shipments. They also deal with other shady and bloody deals that shouldn’t be specified.

Right Hand-This is the next-in-line position. As clean as it sounds, it’s quite the opposite of it. They deal with quieting lips and covering the Mafia’s trail They do some spying themselves when the supply of spies are low and pretty much run the prostitution ring. They are the boss’s eyes and ears when they can’t be their own.

Prostitutes- You all know what this is. Their boss is the Right hand, as they don’t really know about ‘The Boss’. Most are girs, but some are boys.

Drug dealers-They deal smaller amounts of drugs to the willing-to-pay public and receive shipments from the Mafia gang they are allied with.

The Boss- the main man, the boss, the guy you should be scared off, and if you aren’t, you’re downright dumb. He knows whatever goes in the Mafia and district no matter what or how. He runs everything and has a aura of scary calm that can tear a person to shreds. He can scare peacekeepers and the like. He could be the most powerful man in the district, although his full name in rarely spoken, like it’s taboo.

ALL MAFIA OWNERS MUST HAVE A CHARACTER THAT PLAYS THE BOSS, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. COME TO ME FOR SPECIFICS, AS THIS WILL PROBABLY GET CONFUSING SOMEHOW.

THIS IS AROUND THE TIME OR 150 A.D.D (AFTER DARK DAYS) OR WHEN THE 150TH GAMES COULD’VE HAPPENED So I can have Starry AND Luna in this. Wink
Tell me if I forgot anything, ‘kay? New rules and/or rule sets may be added in the future.
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW* Empty Re: Parallel Panem-A THG RPG *YOU CAN POST NOW*

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am

I SAVED EVERYTHING FROM THE LAST THREAD. YES!

[i]By the way, THERE ARE UNLIMITED SPOTS, but let’s not overpopulate just one district, ‘kay?
FORMS[/]

District Citizen

Name:
Birthday:
District:
Bio/Life Story/Personality:
Flaws/Weaknesses:
Extra:
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM):

District Ghost

Name:
District:
Cause of Death:
You can also register some wild mutts to roam around the district wildernesses and dangerous parts
Mutt Form

Creature Name:
What does it do?:
Description:
Extra info:
----------------------------------

DISTRICT CITIZEN LIST

DISTRICT 1 (Luxury)
Ghosts
DISTRICT 2 (Masonry)
Ghosts
DISTRICT 3 (Technology)
*Reserved for Gator
Ghosts
District 4 (Seafood)
*Quellpree Oprenda (Age: 16, Bebsie )
*Crystal Waters (Age:16, Euan)
*Charity Oprenda (Age:30, bebsie)
* Dawn Rhoss (Age:16, Nose)
*Jacque Manslag Openda (Age:65, Bebsie)
*Hannah Kelf (Age:64, EMILY/HAROLD.)
*Oceana Odair (Age:18, Sanarith)
Ghosts
*Nemo Maid(Age:17, Bebsie)
*Marlin Maid(Age:28, Bebsie)
District 5 (Power)
*Reserved for eggy
*Angelina Mei (Age: 19, Euan)
Ghosts
District 6 (Transportation)
Ghosts
District 7 (Lumber)
*Reserved for Gator
Ghosts
District 8 (Textiles)
*Luna Pollier(Age:16, Sir Doctor Professor Alberto)
*Serena Pollier(Age:4, Sir Doctor Professor Alberto)
*Danny Pollier(Age:4 Sir Doctor Professor Alberto)
*Starry Pollier(Age:66 Sir Doctor Professor Alberto)
*Mario De Rosa (Age:40 Sir Doctor Professor Alberto)
*Astin Nofolds (Age:16 Eggy)
*Amelia Wright (Age:64,Sanarith)
*Autumn Wright (Age:16, Sanarith)
Ghosts
*Gabrielle Johanson (Age:12, Sami)
District 9 (Grain)
Ghosts
District 10 (Livestock)
*Anton Lewis (Age:22, Nose)
Ghosts
District 11 (Agriculture)
*Indigo Grace (Age: 16, Sammie)
*Fleur Applewoods (Age:14, Sanarith)
Ghosts
*Aminara Grace
*James Grace
District 12(Coal)
*Seleste Everdeen (Age: 67, Sami)
*Winnalee Tyren (Age:16, SEXY BEXY)
* Jesstee Everdeen (Age:17, Sami)
Ghosts

Get ready for some classy Italian names.

MAFIA LIST

District 5
Main Gang Name: Greco
The Boss: reserved for eggy Greco
Members
-
-
-
-
District 6
Main Gang Name: Donatelli
The Boss: (Reserved for Bebsie) Donatelli
Members
-
-
-
-
District 7
Main Gang Name: Esposito
The Boss: ? Esposito
Members
-
-
-
-
District 8
Main Gang Name: De Rosa
The Boss: Mario De Rosa
Members
-Luna Pollier (Spy)
-
-
District 9
Main Gang Name: Trovato
The Boss: ? Trovato
Members
-
-
-
-
District 10
Main Gang Name: Orfanelli
The Boss: ? Orfanelli
Members
-Anton Lewis (Thug)
-
-
-
District 11
Main Gang Name: Poretti
The Boss: (Reserevd for Sammie) Poretti
Members
-
-
-
-
District 12
Main Gang Name: Morelli
The Boss: ? Morelli
Members
-
-
-
-
?=Boss Position open
There are also unlimited spots in the Mafia’s too. Please ask me for more info if you are still confused.
Don’t hate on me because I put tons of my charries in 8.

MUTT LIST
*JAWS (*evil music*)
--------------------------------------------------------------
-------
Gosh, that was long. Sorry if it took like an hour to read. It took me about two hours to type this all up on Word.
WELCOME TO THE PARALLELOGRAM UNIVERSE!
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:56 am

FORMS

District Citizen
Name: Luna Pollier
Birthday: November 8th
District:8
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Lives with parents, two younger siblings (Danny and Serena). Slightly shy, ******, stubborn, and protective of people she cares about. She has some trust issues and does not trust doctors at all. She can be a really great friend once you get past those walls. She’s a classy girl. Completely amazeballs.
Flaws: She’s socially awkward, has trust issues, fears bugs and doctors.
Extra: Works as a spy in District 8 Mafia
Description or picture: Ginger, hazel eyes, skinny, freckles. She’s also my Avi.

District Citizen
Name: Danny Pollier
Birthday: December 12th
District: 8
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Twin brother to Serena Pollier and Luna Pollier is his big sister. He’s kinda quiet for a toddler and is a bit of a whiner. He’s very creative.
Flaws/Weaknesses: He’s shy and afraid of the dark.
Extra:
Description or picture: Grey eyes, messy ginger hair, tons of freckles.

District Citizen
Name: Serena Pollier
Birthday December 12th
Bio/LifeStory/Personality: Twin sister to Danny Pollier and Luna Pollier is her big sister. She's fearless and very hyper She goes up to random strangers and talks with them and gets in a fair amount of trouble.
Flaws/Weaknesses:She's also afraid of the dark, but won't admit it. Shje is a female Pollier, so YANNO.
Extra: NOPE.
Description or picture: Ginger, freckles, grey eyes.
District Citizen

Name: Crystal Waters [ Idk if someone has used this name in another thg rp ]
Birthday: 4th May
District: 4
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Sporty, Caring, Protective, Smart
Flaws/Weaknesses: Pale Skin
Extra: Nul?
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Pale Skin, Black Hair, Blue Eyes,

Name: Aminara ******* Grace
District: 11
Cause of Death: Uhh... Suicide in Games.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): I'm too lazy to get the picture! Look in my studio! I'm very classy and amaeballs.

Name: James ******* Grace
Cause of Death: Sickness.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Uh... Red hair, green eyes and a bunch a freckles. I'M AWESOMELY CLASSY AND AMAEBALLS!

District Citizen
Name: Quellpree Oprenda
Birthday: The 30th of December
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Doesn't know his father... I'm really lazy at the moment, may I, like, do a lot of this stuff later?
Flaws/Weaknesses: We know Queef
Extra: He's classy and practically amazeballs.
*Too lazy to track it down at the mo.*

District Ghost
Name: Nemo Maid
Cause of Death: The 50th games. Fire.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Too lazy.

Mutt Form
Creature Name: Jaws
What does it do?: It's the mother mutt shark. The one that chewed Nemo's parents to pieces. Life expectancy is VERY long for it.
Description: A massive shark... I'll copy and paste a description of it from, like, a mini sotry.
Extra info: Classy. Amazeballs. This ****** is a murderer.

Name: Indigo Grace
Birthday: June 17th
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Uhh... Likes apples. He's crazy. Funny... Charming. Has like 3 siblings... I'll figure it out!
Flaws/Weaknesses: Uh. He's crazy and he can't find his classy apples!
Extra: He is amaeballs!
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Uhhh... Red hair with black streaks, blue eyes, tan and handsome, I guess...
District Citizen

Name: Charity Oprenda
Birthday: April the 4th
Bio/Life Story/Personality: She used to be rich. Got disowned. Blah, blah...
Flaws/Weaknesses: She'll be poor and she's slightly nervous, but I decided that she'll also be pretty ****** at times.
Extra: Classy and Ballsamaze
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Ginger hair. She looks tired and beaten down, but still pretty young and alright looking. Dirty.
Name: Marlin Maid
Cause of Death: Shark.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Ginger... Tanned. ><

Name: Seleste Everdeen- CAUSE IN THIS WORLD, KATNISS AND PEETA DID NOT DIE IN LE MINE EXPLOSION BECAUSE THE CAPITOL DIDN'T NEED TO RID OF THEM.... Did I mention the explosion was on purpose?
Birthday: June 4th, 83ADD
District: 12

Bio/Life Story/Personality: ...Katniss and Peeta are her parents, they're like dead now, and she has two sisters, Emmabeth and Jay... Need I say more, as you know the rest? BUT, in this world, around the time that the 100th Games would be, Brad and her, like... THEY BECAME PARTNERS, LIKE. *Points at next part*

Flaws/Weaknesses: Brad was caught killing someone in like 120ADD- so Seleste could live- but they didn't believe Seleste trying to convince the Peacekeepers he was trying to protect her. So he was killed, and Seleste has stress disorder because of that. AND HER AGE IS A WEAKNESS, LIKE.

Extra: You're amazeballs, Albert.
Description or Picture: My avi

Name: Gabrielle Johanson
Cause of Death: BUNCH O' SQUIRREL MUTTS RIPPED HER APART IN LE 50th! Classy, ain't it?
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Page 2 of Panem, The Killer Country

Name: Dawn Rohss
Birthday: 4/4/134 (4th of April 134 ADD)
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Dawn is a quiet, concentrated girl who keeps her nose out of other people's business and prefers focussing on her intentions instead of others'. She loves spending time near the water and is most likely to be found on the becah near her house. Although she isn't very strong she's a great swimmer. She detests voilence and will automatically not trust or like somebody who believes that it's the answer. Her mum - Rosa - and dad - Fabio - are a very nice couple who will always welcome people with open arms and make sure that they are safe.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Easily frightened, naive, reuses to harm others no matter what, a bit distant.
Extra: THE WORD AMAZEBALLS IS CLASSY.
Description or Picture: Soon.

Name: Anton Lewis
Birthday: 28/11/128 (28th of November 128 ADD)
District: 10
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Anton is sadistic. Loves other people's pain. 'Nuff said.
His parents were "mysteriously murdered" by an "unkown person" when he was 10. TOTALLY WASN'T HIM...
If they were still alive they would probably regret teaching him how to use his plastic crossbow (Crossbow. It's slightly different than a bow and arrow.) and then actually buying him a real one. And then everybody who ever shunned him died...
HOW MYSTERIOUS!
He lives in a small house on the outskirts of District 10 with his pet husky Wilson. Because wilson is an amazeballs name. Also, he thinks that swag is for boys, classiness is for men.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Will fall for any plan if it contains him being violent. Heartless. Hurt Wilson? HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE. HE WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO HURT YOU IF YOU HURT HIS WILSON. Which can lead him into trouble.
Extra: UNICORN *****. TEEHEE Description or Picture: Soon.
Name: Astin Nofolds
Birthday: 5th April
District: 8. It's classy and, as you said, AMAEBALLS.
Bio/Life Story/Personality: He lives in abandoned warehouses. GTG right now XD
Flaws/Weaknesses: Close combat. As i sad, GTG do this is rushed.
Extra: Noooooo
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): I'll put it up tomorrow, as I' in a hurrry!)

Name: Starry Pollier
Birthday: November 18th
Bio/Life Story/Personality: You know this bitch, all of you But now, she's one of those cool nana's who's all 'My grandkids are amazeballs and classy.' She married Davy sometime around the 102nd Hunger Games and had two kids with him, named Anna and Corbett. They lived together for the rest of their life, and now Corbett got married and had kids, Luna, Danny and Serena. Corbett's wife died last year in a machine accident and he remarried a mean woman named Mary.
Flaws/Weaknesses: SHE IS TERRIFIED OF FIRE. Her mother tried to kill her and her brother with fire when they were younger. She is very bitchy and hates Oprendas/Maids.
Extra: NADA.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Ginger, hazel eyes, old-ish looking, some wrinkles.

Name: Mario De Rosa
Birthday: January 10th
Bio/Life Story/Personality: District 8 mafia leader. Scary calm guy Sometimes he goes by the name 'Mr.Goodwin' as an alias his mafia members can use to name him, as saying his name isn't always a good thing. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Flaws/Weaknesses: He can be ery violent and a bit of a control-freak.
Extra: NADA.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Italian-looking? That's all I got.

Name: Jacque Manslag Oprenda
Birthday: November 29th
Bio/Life Story/Personality: *IS TOO LAZY*
Flaws/Weaknesses: *DITTO BALLS*
Extra: Classy balls and amaze.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): ... YOU KNWO WHAT HIS MUG LOOKS LIKE, RIGHT.

District Citizen
Name: Angelina Mei
Birthday: 2nd August [hint hint]
District: 5
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Angelina has a new born baby, her partner left her when he found out she was pregnant. She lives quite a hard life, juggling family time with work.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Push over.
Extra: DISTRICT 5 HOMIES YO
District Citizen
Name: Hannah Kelf (MERHERHER)
Birthday: May 26
Bio/Life Story/Personality: AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Yo momma.
Extra: Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM):

(Name: Winnalee Tyren aka Winnie the Pooh
Birthday: May 5th
District: 12
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Ok well I think we all know Winnie but I'll give you the run down. Winnie (or Winna) is an only child to very cruel parents. She was blessed with immense beauty. She is the most beautiful girl in the district. Her parents try to make her come off as perfect. If she isn't perfect her parents will punish her. Perfection is her only goal. She is also friendless. Everybody wants to be ehr friend for all the wrong reasons, therefore she puts up her walls and lets no one in. Guys want to get with her. I mean she's beautiful so obviously they want in her pants. As you'll soon find out pervs seem to get on her a lot. She even resorts to cutting which is a tragedy within itself because she knows that a perfect person wouldn't cut.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Uh, socially awkward, weak (can't defend herself), expects too much of ehrself and tries to achieve perfection.
Extra: She loves honey. Oh and she's classy and amazeballs. Just saying.
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): Uh, look at my fabulous icon cause I don't wanna go put a big picture here ok? I'm lazy and that's annoying

Name: Jesstee Everdeen
Birthday: July 5th, 133ADD
District: District Twelve
Bio/Life Story/Personality: *IS A LAZY ASS*
Flaws/Weaknesses: Being lazy is classy and amazeballs.
Extra:
Description or Picture:

District Citizen
Name: Oceana Odair
Birthday: 04/04
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Oceana is a 'CLASSY' descendant of Finnick and Annie. Seeing as Mockingjay didn't happen, they had a life and lived it to the full. Oceana is the product of their grandkids. She's quite shy and quiet, but well, can be very fiery at times. OH YEAH! She hates those little fishies and likes to kill them for food. AMAZEBALLS! IT'S SO FUN!
Flaws/Weaknesses: Sucks at people skills...YUP. APART FROM ROMANCE, SHE'S GUSHY LIKE DAT.
Extra: SHE'S FINNICK'S GREAT GRANDDAUGHTER SO LOVE HER!
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): She has green eyes, though!
District Citizen
Name: Fleur Applewoods
Birthday: 11/11
Bio/Life Story/Personality: Fleur loves working in the orchards. She even has Mockingjays as friends! She loves to pick the ripest fruit at the top of some 'CLASSY' trees and says it's 'AMAZEBALLS!'
Flaws/Weaknesses: IS tiny!
Extra:
District Citizen
Name: Amelia Wright
Birthday: 05/08 (EIGHTH OF MAY!)
Bio/Life Story/Personality: You know it already! She's no longer mentally unstable, though!
Flaws/Weaknesses: YOU KNOW THESE!
Extra: CLASSY AMAZEBALLS!
Description or Picture(DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A SIM): YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. SEE MY STUDIO

District Citizen
Name: Autumn Wright
Birthday: 17/07
Bio/Life Story/Personality: She's the granddaughter of Amelia and Martin. Her mother is Summer. She helps with the dress shop in District 8. She dreams of seeing the sea, and is preparing a lot of items to trade there. She hunts for food in her district.
Flaws/Weaknesses: Is weak, and has asthma due to the lint in the air from the dresses.
Extra: AMAZEBALLS AND CLASSY.
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:58 am

District Info

This is under construction, but Ineed help with it I want to put in a brief descrption of every district's culture (wedding ceremonies, naming habits, etc.) and describe it a bit. I will love you 'till the end of time if you help me with this.
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

NEWS

Since the thread was locked on the Sims 3 forum, we'll just use this one until the Mods get brains again. Laughing If we are unlocked on there, we'll vote whether or not to move back. Also, we'll just pick up where we left off on the old thread.
If the 150th gets locked and deleted on the sims 3 forum, LORD HAVE MERCY ON THOSE MODS. I WILL NEVER STOP RANTING IF THEY DO THAT.
Carry on now.
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Another JIC.

YOU MAY NOW POST!
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm

(You have to PM me if you want to make an RPG...
But you said you would move this here, like, so you don't get any warnings XD)
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

https://roleplayersdelight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alathria Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Samilina wrote:(You have to PM me if you want to make an RPG...
But you said you would move this here, like, so you don't get any warnings XD)
(OH CRAP, SORRY....
ALBERTO ISN'T VERY GOOD AT STUFF LIKE THIS. I forget steps in instructions like this all the time. D: )
Alathria
Alathria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum