Role-Players' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS* Empty Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS*

Post  Ryka Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS* 256us29
"And they will buy you and sell you for celebrity status!"- Celebrity Status, Marianas Trench

Rules:
-Nobody's perfect, we all have a flaw following us around
-No fighting OOC
-Talk in brackets while talking OOC
-Age of character must be between 15-30
-You can have 4 characters

Name:
Short Bio of you before you ended up here:
Picture(Optional):

Characters-
Girls-
- Tessa Miguire (ME!)
-Adrianna Swan (ME!)
-Melody Greenwood (Samilina)
- Sarah Thompson (Samilina)
-
-
Boys-
- Aron James (ME!)
-
-
-
-
-
-

My Sign Up Form:
Name: Tessa Miguire
Why your here in Hollywood?: She was discovered after winning a talent show.
Short Bio of you before you ended up here: Tessa's shy, a great singer, and loves being with friends.
Picture(Optional): (I'll have it up later)

Name: Aron James
Why your here in Hollywood?: Was in a school play
Short Bio of you before you ended up here: Loves his family.
Picture(Optional): later

Name: Adrianna Swan
Why your here in Hollywood?: shes a designer
Short Bio of you before you ended up here: Adrianna is aspiring to become a designer to help her break the habit of her cutting herself, thats why she moved here.
Picture(Optional): later

Razz (I love that smiley!)

Last edited by Ryka on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS* Empty Re: Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS*

Post  Samilina Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:37 pm

I'll go post Melody & Sarah! Razz I love that smiley too Very Happy
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

https://roleplayersdelight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS* Empty Re: Celebrity Status *It's my third try.... But only the first I posted here**RPG, UNLIMITED SPOTS*

Post  Samilina Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Name: Sarah Thompson
Why you're here in Hollywood: "Having such a classic name, I was teased a lot at school. After I got my Master's in the Arts I decided to fly off to Hollywood and become an artist or musician."

In the old Celebrity Status thread, Sarah was on The XFactor final 16, but was kicked off by voters and landed in 15th place.

Traits: You should remember XD

Picture: Not posting her again.
~~~
Name: Melody Greenwood

Why you're here in hollywood: Melody's late father wanted Melody to follow his footsteps and become a major actress/director. She tried out for a television show and made the part, and moved to Hollywood.
Short bio of you before you ended up here: Melody wakes up in the middle of the night with nightmares of her late father, Jacen Greenwood, a famous actor/director. Melody landed an audition for a big TV show to try and rid her father's nightmares, and landed it. Perfectly. Like, the people showed her to her dressing room. So, in result, had her mother and 8-year-old sister, Sandy, move to Hollywood for Melody to rid her nightmares and fill what she knew her father would want her to do: follow his footsteps. She's treated as she doesnt' exsit, and that she just got them a manshion. Her mom shooed Melody to the guest room, equipped with a small kitchen, a bed, dining for one, computer desk, and a couch and television. Poor, poor Melody.

She loves her family flower
Traits: Dramatic, Vegatarian, Eco-Friendly, Genius
Sister Sandy's traits: Angler, Family-Oriented, Ambitious
Picture: Not posting her again.
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:49 pm

lol! (I also like this one) I'll add you know!
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 pm

You spelled thompson wrong Laughing
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Fixed rabbit (Like that one too)
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:53 pm

So are we just going to do the same as on TS3 forum? With Aron and Mel together? Or are we doing something entirely different? Smile
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:24 pm

By the time we start we may be able to make them married
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Smile

Because I'm the admin, how 'bout we spam this thing so I can see what 2 pages looks like? We sure won't get banned Laughing
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Guess we could spam Razz
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:01 pm

Tis is spam. This will be destroyed in

KABOOM!! oops it didn't work.
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:06 pm

Laughing cheers lol! afro
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 pm

WOOP WOOP!! Very Happy
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 am

AND THE WINNER OF THE SECOND PAGE GOES TO.....

(not) CELEBRITY STATUS!! Laughing
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:41 am

And the Simmy goes to....

GETTING TO TWO PAGES by Ryka and Sami!!! Very Happy
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:27 am

I'd Like to thank....uhh.... OH YEAH!....I forgot.
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 am

*steals award* WE WON!!! Very Happy
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:46 am

cheers cheers cheers
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:48 am

lol Smile
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 am

What a Face
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:56 am

It's weird because with all this we should be bumping it, but there is no where to bump it above Laughing
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:59 am

Ok, Now Im confused Rolling Eyes
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:04 am

Aw, don't be confused! XD
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryka Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:06 am

Smile
Ryka
Ryka

Back to top Go down

Post  Samilina Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:20 pm

FAKE BUMP Very Happy
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum