Role-Players' Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Players' Forum Rules *Simple to Follow, Yet Manditory!*

Go down

Role-Players' Forum Rules *Simple to Follow, Yet Manditory!* Empty Role-Players' Forum Rules *Simple to Follow, Yet Manditory!*

Post  Samilina Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm

1. No Godmodding (controlling someone else's character without asking)
2. Censor inappropriate words like this: ****
3. No perfect characters (Mary Sues/Gary Stues).
4. Keep it PG-13. If you are going to write about WooHoo or violence, please fast-forward.
5. Try to keep posts to a minimum of 2 sentences. One-liners don't give your role-play partner much to work with. (not a major rule)
6. If you want to have a lengthy OOC conversation, move it to the Out Of Character Chat Forum (the OOCCF). It's one thing to say hello to your RPGers, but it's another to tell them a deep conversation about your new 2 month old cat. (not a major rule)
7. Private Message me if you would like to create a new RPG (what it would be called, plot, etc.).
8. If you have read these rules, when you are posting your character's sign-up, write 'role-play' in the same post. (not a major rule)
9. Try to have at least one paragraph in your roleplay posts and, when creating any character, have two paragraphs in biographies/histories.

They are very simple rules, but these are all there are. If I catch someone constantly breaking these (etc. not censoring words correctly constantly (by accident is fine), constantly godmodding without permission) they will get a warning, and possibly get banned if they are annoying other players. If you catch someone, PM me their username, which major rule they are breaking (etc. not keeping it PG-13, constantly creating Mary/Gary characters) and the role-play thread they were doing it on. I'll go check it out myself Wink

Last edited by Samilina on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Longer posts & bios/making rules global announcement)
Samilina
Samilina
Admin

https://roleplayersdelight.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down